Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Funny Christian Music

I imagine everyone who keeps up with Christian music on the net have probably seen this. When I first saw this, I was in shock. Was this real? Is it real? Well after others had investigated it, it turned out to be real. The band is a Ska band called Sonseed. After seeing it a few more times, I was beginning to wonder if maybe they were making fun of Christian music. So I did some searching on my own and actually found a place to download the whole album that this song was on. The first few songs aren't bad really. But the music seems to go down hill then. Click Here for a zipped version of the album.

So today, this video comes across my path. I got to thinking about it. You know, these people in the video are acting silly, but they aren't afraid to do this. They would have already got enough flack from people just singing about Jesus in the first place, but they go ahead and change it up some and have some fun. Like some of us, I don't think anyone in this band would have a problem witnessing. :)

Here is the video

No comments: