Saturday, October 4, 2008

Can a Christian be Gay?

Of course. I know that God does not like homosexuality, it is a sin. I can't condemn/condone/judge someone for being gay. I have to leave that up to them and God to work out. But with Ray Boltz coming out recently, it seems to me that gay Christian artists are starting to be in the news more and more.

I came across this singer, Shawn Thomas, Read Here. So I looked him up on Youtube. Very good song/video. It has a good message. Even showed it to my wife and she liked it. She was suprised when I told her he was gay.

I'm between a rock and hard place. Should Chrisitian music from gay people be accepted? Just because they are a homosexual does that mean their music can't witness to someone, or even praise or worship God? Sin is sin, EVERYONE is a sinner. I reckon as long as their music is about worshipping and praising God and not telling me I have to accept them because of their sin, I guess I'm fine. Here is the video.

">

No comments: