Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day, November 4th, 2008

Today is election day. None of us really have a great person to vote for for. Yes, I will vote as it is a privilege. I've sort of been worrying about how everything will work out depending on who wins. I think it will be bad either way. But you know, it has never effected me who the president was. I guess I have an easy life? :)

But I woke up this morning and here I was worrying again? Why should I worry about who the president is? I don't answer to him, and he sure doesn't care about me or even know that I exist. But there is someone I personally know and He knows me. He cares about me, He loves me, He takes care of me. He has has a health care plan for me, He has a financial and social program for me already set in place for me. God takes of me, not some elected government official. God takes care of my hopes and dreams. God knows and cares, not some earthly being. So no matter what happens today, I put it in Gods hand. God made today, so why should I worry about something that God is already in control of?


No comments: