Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Poor old me...

I haven't posted in a while. Been busy.I had to take my wife to th Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN for a bunch of tests to try to find out what is wrong with her. So we have really watched the spending on money and stuff. I see stuff I want to buy, but I don't. We have been living out of a hotel room for over a week, and eating sandwiches most night. We do try to eat out every other day. :)

So lately, I've been kind of feeling down, feeling sorry for myself and my wife... I went to Walmart tonight and this song came on the radio by Todd Agnew. I started to feel really guilty. I didn't walk to Walmart, I drove there, not walk like an older lady I saw on the street theother. I had a coat on, when I see people who don't. I had shoes. I had money to buy food and a warm place to stay, unlike the guy I saw by the freeway exit the other day. I have a cell phone, a GPS, a laptop. I feel guilty because I'm so rich...

Here is the video for the song...

1 comment:

BigDadGib said...

Oh David...
I feel for you.
Remember, He's been there too...
In that place of prayer
He's been there too...
and I know He cares...

I have you on my prayer list.
Have a good weekend..
CBO Gib